These delicious orange biscuits (biscoitos de laranja) only take about 30 minutes to make and they taste amazing.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 and 1/3 cups of flour3/4 cup of orange juice1/4 cup of oil3/4 cup of sugar1 tablespoon of baking powder1/2 cup of milkZest from 1 orange Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 225°C or 435°F.
- In a bowl add the sugar and the orange juice and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- In another bowl place the flour with the baking powder.
- Make a hole in the middle and in hole, add the orange juice with the sugar, the oil, the milk and the orange zest.
- Knead all the ingredients well.
- Put the dough in a confectioner's bag with a star nozzle and shape the biscuits on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the biscuits for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Once baked, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, Tia Maria from Tia Maria's Blog, shows you hot to make a delicious Portuguese kale soup (sopa de couve com chouriço).
The Meco beach (or Moinho de Baixo Beach) is a beach next to Aldeia do Meco Village, on the west coast of Sesimbra municipality.
Whether you are looking for the best places to visit in Portugal, searching for the best things to do in Portugal right now, or adding to your Portugal bucket list for your future trip, we've got you covered on this...