Portuguese Orange Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Cookies
Oct 17, 2018
3 out of 5 with 26 ratings
2 and 1/3 cups of flour3/4 cup of orange juice1/4 cup of oil3/4 cup of sugar1 tablespoon of baking powder1/2 cup of milkZest from 1 orange
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 225°C or 435°F.
- In a bowl add the sugar and the orange juice and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- In another bowl place the flour with the baking powder.
- Make a hole in the middle and in hole, add the orange juice with the sugar, the oil, the milk and the orange zest.
- Knead all the ingredients well.
- Put the dough in a confectioner's bag with a star nozzle and shape the biscuits on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the biscuits for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Once baked, take them out of the oven and let them cool.