Portuguese Orange Biscuits Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 225°C or 435°F.
- In a bowl add the sugar and the orange juice and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- In another bowl place the flour with the baking powder.
- Make a hole in the middle and in hole, add the orange juice with the sugar, the oil, the milk and the orange zest.
- Knead all the ingredients well.
- Put the dough in a confectioner's bag with a star nozzle and shape the biscuits on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the biscuits for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Once baked, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
You Might Also Like These