- Preheat the oven to 225°C or 435°F.
- In a bowl add the sugar and the orange juice and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- In another bowl place the flour with the baking powder.
- Make a hole in the middle and in hole, add the orange juice with the sugar, the oil, the milk and the orange zest.
- Knead all the ingredients well.
- Put the dough in a confectioner's bag with a star nozzle and shape the biscuits on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the biscuits for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Once baked, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
Gorete's Portuguese spikes of corn cookies (espigas de milho) have a delicious tender crunch corn flavor to it and stay fresh for a long time.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Gorete's meringue cookies are light and tasty, if you like them chewy, bake at 200°F for approx. 40 minutes or until firm to the touch.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This portuguese cookie is my mothers recipe. Twice baked, they are a cookie with a tender crunch.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|