Portuguese Style Chouriço Burrito Recipe
- Heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cook and stir the chouriço over medium heat until well browned and crumbled.
- Add the onion, chili pepper, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue cooking until the onion is slightly browned and set this mixture aside in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the pan, cook them on medium to low heat.
- Continue cooking and stirring until the eggs are scrambled and no longer runny and set aside in another bowl.
- Place the flour tortilla in the pan on low heat and let it sit until slightly browned on both sides.
- Once done, place the tortilla on a plate and spread half the cheddar cheese on top.
- Now spoon the chouriço mixture into the middle of the tortilla and top with the egg mixture, topping with the rest with cheese.
- Roll it up like a burrito and serve while hot.
You Might Also Like These