Portuguese Grilled Squid with Green Sauce Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Oct 22, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
8 cleaned squid2 garlic clovesOlive oil (to taste)Fresh coriander (to taste)Fresh basil leaves (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste) Get these ingredients & more
- Wash the squid, dry well and season with salt.
- Grill the squid and put them aside once done.
- Place the garlic and the herbs in a mortar and turn it into a paste.
- Once done, put it in a bowl, add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil and mix very well.
- Drizzle the grilled squid with the sauce and serve.