Portuguese Honey & Raisins Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesFri, Nov 9, 2018
3 out of 5 with 9 ratings
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a creamy result.
- Add the softened butter and the honey and beat a little.
- While beating, add the flour and baking powder, alternating with the milk in small portions.
- Finally, add the raisins and mix well.
- Pour into a greased with butter and dusted with flour cake pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, but check with the toothpick to make sure it's cooked.