This honey and raisin cake recipe (receita de bolo de mel e passas de uva) is easy to make and delicious.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 eggs1 cup of sugar2 tablespoons of butter2 tablespoons of pure honey2 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1 cup of milk1/2 cup of raisinsButter and flour to grease and dust the cake pan Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a creamy result.
- Add the softened butter and the honey and beat a little.
- While beating, add the flour and baking powder, alternating with the milk in small portions.
- Finally, add the raisins and mix well.
- Pour into a greased with butter and dusted with flour cake pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, but check with the toothpick to make sure it's cooked.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Chef Keoni Chang shares this Hawaiian style Portuguese sweet bread French toast recipe that's an irresistible local breakfast favorite!
On this video Nancy shows you step by step how to make Portuguese coconut cake (bolo de coco).
Here is a list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese bread recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca