Portuguese Honey & Raisins Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Nov 9, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 eggs1 cup of sugar2 tablespoons of butter2 tablespoons of pure honey2 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1 cup of milk1/2 cup of raisinsButter and flour to grease and dust the cake pan Get these ingredients & more
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a creamy result.
- Add the softened butter and the honey and beat a little.
- While beating, add the flour and baking powder, alternating with the milk in small portions.
- Finally, add the raisins and mix well.
- Pour into a greased with butter and dusted with flour cake pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, but check with the toothpick to make sure it's cooked.
You Might Also Like These