Portuguese Style Chicken & Mushroom Pizza Recipe
Posted in: Pasta & Pizza
Nov 20, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 thin pizza dough1 teaspoon of olive oil1 garlic clove, minced2 tablespoons of tomato paste1/2 cup of mushrooms3/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese1/4 lb of leftover cooked or roasted chicken, shreddedDried oregano (to taste)Black olives (to taste)
- Preheated the oven to 220ºC or 430ºF.
- In a small pan, add the olive oil and garlic.
- Stir and let it warm up without braising.
- Add the tomato paste and stir until it's hot.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the dough and sprinkle it with a little oregano.
- Next, spread the cheese, the mushrooms and the shredded chicken.
- Finally, spread the olives and sprinkle with a little more oregano.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the pizza is cooked, remove it from the oven and serve.
You Might Also Like These