Portuguese Style Shrimp Lasagna Recipe
- Season the shrimp with lemon juice and salt and put aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, sauté the onion and garlic, add the tomato sauce, the tomatoes, the shrimp broth dissolved in the water and let it cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Finally, add the seasoned shrimp, parsley, salt and black pepper to taste, mix and leave for another 5 minutes and than put aside.
- For the sauce, in another pan, heat the butter and the flour, pour the milk all at once and stir constantly to keep it from sticking until it thickens.
- Season the sauce with the nutmeg, salt and the pepper (to taste) and set aside.
- In a oven friendly casserole dish, place a layer of white sauce, one of pasta, one of shrimp with sauce, one of mozzarella cheese, repeat the process and end it with a layer of white sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and bake in preheated oven at 200°C or 400°F for about 20 minutes.
You Might Also Like These