You will love these roasted chicken fillets with lemon (bifes de frango com limão), they will be crispy on the outside and juicy in the inside.
|Preparation time||1 h 15 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||1 h 40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 lb of chicken breast fillets (cut to taste)2 tablespoons of bread crumbs2 tablespoons of yellow corn flour2 lemonsExtra virgin olive oil (to taste)Oregano (to taste)Rosemary (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a bowl, add the juice of the 2 lemons (save one lemon), add a tablespoon of olive oil, oregano, rosemary and salt (to taste).
- Add the chicken to the marinade and let it sit for an hour in the refrigerator (cover the bowl with plastic film).
- After an hour, in a different bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and the yellow corn flour.
- Drain the liquid from the marinade with the chicken, add the steaks to the breadcrumbs and corn flour mix and move it around so they are well coated with it.
- Place the chicken steaks on a baking sheet lined with paper and a little olive oil and sprinkle the steaks with a little oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper and place slices from one of the two sweezed lemons on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C or 350°F for about 25 minutes.
- Once roasted, serve immediately.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Portugal's tastiest sandwich - the Francesinha, was invented in the 1950s at a Porto restaurant called A Regaleira by Daniel Silva.
Anyone who has ever been to Portugal will probably know them: the small, mostly blue square ceramic tiles, the so-called 'azulejos'.
It's just a fact: the best breads die young. For this reason, we've all wondered how to keep bread fresh at one time or another.