Portuguese Chicken Steaks with Lemon Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
Dec 1, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 lb of chicken breast steaks2 tablespoons of bread crumbs2 tablespoons of yellow corn flour2 lemonsExtra virgin olive oil (to taste)Oregano (to taste)Rosemary (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, add the juice of the 2 lemons (save one lemon), add a tablespoon of olive oil, oregano, rosemary and salt (to taste).
- Add the chicken to the marinade and let it sit for an hour in the refrigerator (cover the bowl with plastic film).
- After an hour, in a different bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and the yellow corn flour.
- Drain the liquid from the marinade with the chicken, add the steaks to the breadcrumbs and corn flour mix and move it around so they are well coated with it.
- Place the chicken steaks on a baking sheet lined with paper and a little olive oil and sprinkle the steaks with a little oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper and place slices from one of the two sweezed lemons on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C or 350°F for about 25 minutes.
- Once roasted, serve immediately.
You Might Also Like These