This delicious Portuguese white bean with tomato and parsley soup recipe (receita de sopa de feijão branco com tomate e salsa) is easy to make and very tasty.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1/4 cup of olive oil1 chopped onion2 cloves of garlic, minced3/4 lb of ripe tomatoes cut into pieces1 lb of cooked white beans1 bunch of parsley1/2 cup of tomato pulp/puree4 ounces of noodles pastaChopped parsley (to taste)2 liters of broth (taste of your choice)6 ounces of sliced bacon cut into stripsSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a pan, add the olive oil, onion and garlic.
- Stir and let it sauté without browning.
- Add half of the beans, the tomato, the tomato pulp, the parsley bunch and the broth.
- Season with salt.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the tomato is cooked, puree the soup.
- Than add the pasta and remaining beans.
- If the soup is too thick, add a little water.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes and stir from time to time to avoid it from sticking to the bottom.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a frying pan.
- Stir and sauté until toasted.
- Once the pasta is cooked, remove the soup from the heat.
- Serve the soup with the toasted bacon on top and sprinkle it with the chopped parsley.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make the delicious and popular, pão-de-ló (Portuguese sponge cake).
The Mediterranean diet is considered one of the healthiest in the world. It's based on the traditional eating habits of people in countries such as Greece, Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy.
Even though Spanish and French are the two most widely spoken Romance languages in the world, the Portuguese language is the third most significant Romance language and the fifth most spoken language in the world,...
How to make a caldeirada de peixe with Angela Castro, a traditional Portuguese fish stew that is popular in coastal regions of Portugal, particularly in the Algarve and Lisbon.
Everyone is aware of the health benefits of fresh fruit juices, but no one has the time to prepare fresh fruit juices on a daily basis. As a result, people prefer to prepare large quantities of fresh fruit juices at...
Pasta is a popular dish made from unleavened dough of wheat flour, water, and sometimes eggs.