Portuguese White Bean with Tomato Soup Recipe
- In a pan, add the olive oil, onion and garlic.
- Stir and let it sauté without browning.
- Add half of the beans, the tomato, the tomato pulp, the parsley bunch and the broth.
- Season with salt.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the tomato is cooked, puree the soup.
- Than add the pasta and remaining beans.
- If the soup is too thick, add a little water.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes and stir from time to time to avoid it from sticking to the bottom.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a frying pan.
- Stir and sauté until toasted.
- Once the pasta is cooked, remove the soup from the heat.
- Serve the soup with the toasted bacon on top and sprinkle it with the chopped parsley.
You Might Also Like These