Portuguese Style Pasta with Chicken Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 390ºF.
- Cook the pasta in a pot with salt and water (follow the instructions on the package), once cooked, drain the water and put the pasta aside.
- Heat a frying pan with some olive oil, brown the chicken (cut into cubes) and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the mushrooms and the pepper strips into small pieces, chop the garlic cloves and add everything to the chicken and let it sit until the pepper and mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the cream to the chicken, stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta, the basil leaves and some grated cheese.
- Mix everything well and transfer to a baking dish.
- Cover with more cheese and bake until golden brown.
- When serving, sprinkle with olive oil (to taste).
You Might Also Like These