This tasty Portuguese cod salad with beans recipe (salada de bacalhau com feijão) is easy to prepare and makes a great meal or side dish.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 carrotHalf of 1 red pepperHalf of 1 green pepper1 cod fillet1 lb of baked beans1 onion2 garlic clovesOlive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cook the cod in water, shred it using your fingers and put it aside.
- Cut the carrots into cubes, cook them in water and before being fully cooked, remove from the heat and put aside.
- In a frying pan with a little olive oil, place the rolled onion and garlic and let it braise.
- Then add the chopped peppers and cook until tender.
- Add the carrot and the shredded cod, mix it well, season with salt and pepper and let it cook a little more.
- Finally, add the beans, mix well and serve.