Portuguese Cod Salad with Beans Recipe
Posted in: Salads
Dec 27, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 carrotHalf of 1 red pepperHalf of 1 green pepper1 cod fillet1 lb of baked beans1 onion2 garlic clovesOlive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Cook the cod in water, shred it using your fingers and put it aside.
- Cut the carrots into cubes, cook them in water and before being fully cooked, remove from the heat and put aside.
- In a frying pan with a little olive oil, place the rolled onion and garlic and let it braise.
- Then add the chopped peppers and cook until tender.
- Add the carrot and the shredded cod, mix it well, season with salt and pepper and let it cook a little more.
- Finally, add the beans, mix well and serve.