Portuguese Camarão (Shrimp) à Bras Recipe
- In a frying pan with some olive oil, sauté the onion, garlic and bay leaf.
- Stir and cook over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and beat well with a fork.
- Finally, add the chopped parsley and stir a little.
- When the onion and garlic are sautéed, add the shrimp and cook over high heat for about 1 minute.
- Once the shrimp is sauteed, remove the bay leaf, add the potato sticks and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and add the eggs immediately.
- Mix everything very well until the eggs cook from the heat of the hot skillet.
- After the eggs are cooked, serve with the olives.
You Might Also Like These