Portuguese Camarão (Shrimp) à Bras Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Dec 27, 2018
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1/2 lb of cooked shrimp, peeled and cut in half5 ounces of fried potato sticks (batata palha)2 tablespoons of olive oil1 onion cut into half moon slices2 cloves of garlic, minced1 bay leaf cut in half3 eggsChopped parsley16 black olivesSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get these ingredients & more
- In a frying pan with some olive oil, sauté the onion, garlic and bay leaf.
- Stir and cook over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and beat well with a fork.
- Finally, add the chopped parsley and stir a little.
- When the onion and garlic are sautéed, add the shrimp and cook over high heat for about 1 minute.
- Once the shrimp is sauteed, remove the bay leaf, add the potato sticks and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and add the eggs immediately.
- Mix everything very well until the eggs cook from the heat of the hot skillet.
- After the eggs are cooked, serve with the olives.