Portuguese Roasted Pork Loin with Bacon Recipe
- Preheated oven to 190ºC or 375ºF.
- Cut the carrot and onion into slices and place it in the bottom of a baking pan.
- Season the pork loin with pepper, salt, rosemary and the crushed garlic.
- Put the pork loin over the onions and carrots and sprinkle generously with olive oil.
- Now wrap the pork loin with the bacon slices (use toothpicks if you have to, to keep the bacon in place) and season the bacon with pepper.
- Let it cook in the oven for about 50 minutes, if the bacon starts to toast, cover the pork loin with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Once cooked, remove it from the oven and let rest about 15 minutes before serving.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These