This soft and tasty cinnamon cake recipe (bolo de canela fofinho) is very easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
3 eggs1 cup of sugar1/2 cup of melted butter3/4 cup of milk2 and 1/3 cups of flour1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder2 tablespoons of Port wine3 teaspoons of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy, then add the eggs 1 by 1 until the sugar dissolves and results in a fluffy cream.
- In a glass, mix the milk and port wine and put aside.
- In a bowl add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and put aside.
- Add the milk and port mix slowly to the sugar mix, than add the flour mix always beating until all is well mixed.
- Bake in a greased and floured cake form for about 8 minutes and then lower the temperature to 180ºC or 350ºF and let it bake for another 35 minutes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.
How to make a caldeirada de peixe with Angela Castro, a traditional Portuguese fish stew that is popular in coastal regions of Portugal, particularly in the Algarve and Lisbon.
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of olives is a little bowl on a bar counter or ordering a small bowl to go with your dinner in a restaurant. They are very popular on buffets because of their...