Portuguese Soft Cinnamon Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Jan 2, 2019
3 out of 5 with 3 ratings
3 eggs1 cup of sugar1/2 cup of melted butter3/4 cup of milk2 and 1/3 cups of flour1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder2 tablespoons of Port wine3 teaspoons of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy, then add the eggs 1 by 1 until the sugar dissolves and results in a fluffy cream.
- In a glass, mix the milk and port wine and put aside.
- In a bowl add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and put aside.
- Add the milk and port mix slowly to the sugar mix, than add the flour mix always beating until all is well mixed.
- Bake in a greased and floured cake form for about 8 minutes and then lower the temperature to 180ºC or 350ºF and let it bake for another 35 minutes.
You Might Also Like These