This delicious no bake coffee cheesecake with baileys liqueur recipe (receita de cheesecake de café com Baileys) hardly requires any cooking and is worth the wait.
|Preparation time||6 h 30 min|
|Ready In||6 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3.5 ounces of Maria biscuits1/4 cup of butter1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder1/3 cup of cream cheese7 ounces of plain yogurt with sugar1/4 cup of powdered sugar2 fluid ounces of Baileys liqueur (or similar)1/4 ounce of gelatin sheetsTopping:1/2 cup of coffee (without sugar)3 tablespoons of brown sugarGarnish:Some coffee beans Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the gelatin in cold water.
- Melt the butter and add the instant coffee, stirring well until dissolved.
- Grind the biscuits and add the melted butter with the coffee and mix everything well.
- Line a round cheesecake form (with removable bottom) with parchment paper.
- Add the grinded biscuits to the bottom, press well with a spoon and place it in the fridge.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, cream cheese, liqueur and the powdered sugar.
- Heat a tablespoon of yogurt with the gelatin sheets until it disolves, then add to the yogurt and liqueur mixture, stirring with a wire rod.
- Pour this cream over the cookie base in the form and place it in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the form and place it on a serving dish.
- Heat the 1 cup of coffee with the brown sugar over low heat in a pan, stirring until it turns into a thick syrup.
- Let the coffee mixture cool down and before it is completely firm, pour it over the cheesecake.
- Garnish the cheesecake with the coffee beans and place it in the fridge until serving.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese pork recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca was compiled using the amount of views.
The origins of coffee can be traced back to a region in Eastern Africa known as Ethiopia. A goat herder by the name of Kaldi is the subject of a well-known folk tale. After one of his goats ate berries, he noticed...
This Portuguese style pizza with linguiça, São Jorge cheese and bolo do caco dough is delicious.
We spend the day showing you the Top 10 Things To Do in Coimbra Centro De Portugal in just 24 hours.
Learn how to make Portuguese bacalhau à brás with this step by step video.
Anyone who has ever been to Portugal will probably know them: the small, mostly blue square ceramic tiles, the so-called 'azulejos'.