Portuguese Coffee Cheesecake with Baileys Recipe
- Place the gelatin in cold water.
- Melt the butter and add the instant coffee, stirring well until dissolved.
- Grind the biscuits and add the melted butter with the coffee and mix everything well.
- Line a round cheesecake form (with removable bottom) with parchment paper.
- Add the grinded biscuits to the bottom, press well with a spoon and place it in the fridge.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, cream cheese, liqueur and the powdered sugar.
- Heat a tablespoon of yogurt with the gelatin sheets until it disolves, then add to the yogurt and liqueur mixture, stirring with a wire rod.
- Pour this cream over the cookie base in the form and place it in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the form and place it on a serving dish.
- Heat the 1 cup of coffee with the brown sugar over low heat in a pan, stirring until it turns into a thick syrup.
- Let the coffee mixture cool down and before it is completely firm, pour it over the cheesecake.
- Garnish the cheesecake with the coffee beans and place it in the fridge until serving.
You Might Also Like These