This simple but delicious fried garlic chicken wings recipe (receita de asas de frango com alho) is very easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 lbs of chicken wings4 cloves of garlic1/4 cup of butterOlive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Chopped parsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the wings with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet heat the butter with some olive oil (the oil prevents the margarine from burning).
- Chop the garlic roughly and throw it into the skillet over medium heat.
- When the garlic begins to fry, add the wings and cover with a lid.
- Let the wings cook a few minutes, try to move the wings around so they don't stick to the bottom of the skillet.
- When that side is fried, turn them over on the other side, cover the skillet and try to move them around as they fry.
- Finish frying and turn as needed until golden and toasted.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This Portuguese style pizza with linguiça, São Jorge cheese and bolo do caco dough is delicious.
This list of the top 5 Portuguese desserts was compiled by Michael Costa according to his individual taste, don't count the calories lol.
How to make Portuguese coconut biscoitos, a traditional Portuguese biscuits made with coconut. These delicious treats are popular in Portugal and among Portuguese communities around the world.