Portuguese Style Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
- Season the wings with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet heat the margarine with some olive oil (the oil prevents the margarine from burning).
- Chop the garlic roughly and throw it into the skillet over medium heat.
- When the garlic begins to fry, add the wings and cover with a lid.
- Let the wings cook a few minutes, try to move the wings around so they don't stick to the bottom of the skillet.
- When that side is fried, turn them over on the other side, cover the skillet and try to move them around as they fry.
- Finish frying and turn as needed until golden and toasted.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.
You Might Also Like These