Fried Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
Posted in: ChickenThu, Jan 10, 2019
4 out of 5 with 16 ratings
Views: 23760 - Comments 0
2 lbs of chicken wings4 cloves of garlic1/4 cup of butterOlive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Chopped parsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the wings with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet heat the butter with some olive oil (the oil prevents the margarine from burning).
- Chop the garlic roughly and throw it into the skillet over medium heat.
- When the garlic begins to fry, add the wings and cover with a lid.
- Let the wings cook a few minutes, try to move the wings around so they don't stick to the bottom of the skillet.
- When that side is fried, turn them over on the other side, cover the skillet and try to move them around as they fry.
- Finish frying and turn as needed until golden and toasted.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: bembons.blogspot.com