Portuguese Style Oatmeal Muffins with Apple & Cinnamon Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Jan 13, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
2 apples2 and 1/4 cups of oatmeal1/2 cup of natural yogurt3 eggs4 tablespoons of brown sugar1 teaspoon of vanilla extract1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon1 teaspoon of baking powder1 teaspoon of baking sodaAluminum muffin tray and paper sleeves Get these ingredients & more
- Cut the apples into quarters and peel them.
- In a blender, place the cracked eggs, half of the apple you quaters, the vanilla extract, the yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Once smooth, add the sugar, the oatmeal, cinnamon, the baking powder and baking soda.
- Blend everything very well until the dough is homogeneous.
- Put the dough in a bowl and with a spoon, mix in the rest the apple quaters.
- Place paper cups inside the aluminum muffin shapes.
- Divide the preparation into 12 shapes (cups).
- Preheat the oven to 185ºC or 365ºF and cook for about 25 minutes.
- After the muffins are baked, remove them from the oven.
- Remove from aluminum shapes while still inside the paper sleeves and let them cool.
You Might Also Like These