Portuguese Style Oatmeal Muffins with Apple & Cinnamon Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Jan 13, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 apples2 and 1/4 cups of oatmeal1/2 cup of natural yogurt3 eggs4 tablespoons of brown sugar1 teaspoon of vanilla extract1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon1 teaspoon of baking powder1 teaspoon of baking sodaAluminum muffin tray and paper sleeves
- Cut the apples into quarters and peel them.
- In a blender, place the cracked eggs, half of the apple you quaters, the vanilla extract, the yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Once smooth, add the sugar, the oatmeal, cinnamon, the baking powder and baking soda.
- Blend everything very well until the dough is homogeneous.
- Put the dough in a bowl and with a spoon, mix in the rest the apple quaters.
- Place paper cups inside the aluminum muffin shapes.
- Divide the preparation into 12 shapes (cups).
- Preheat the oven to 185ºC or 365ºF and cook for about 25 minutes.
- After the muffins are baked, remove them from the oven.
- Remove from aluminum shapes while still inside the paper sleeves and let them cool.
You Might Also Like These