This delicious lime roasted salmon recipe (receita de salmão no forno com lima) is great for any special occasion.
|Preparation time||2 h 10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||2 h 40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 salmon, about 3 lbs or 4 large fillets1 teaspoon of dried thyme1 teaspoon of garlic powder1 teaspoon of dried rosemary1 teaspoon of ground coriander1/2 teaspoon of kosher saltWhite pepper (to taste)Juice of 3 limes1/2 cup of olive oil Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a mortar, place the flower of salt (flor de sal), spices and white pepper to taste.
- Crush everything with the mortar until its well mixed.
- Season the inside of the salmon with half of the mixture.
- Spread half of the remainin seasoning over the salmon.
- Pour 2/3 of the olive oil on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the salmon with the seasoned side down on the baking dish.
- Season the top of the fish with the remaining seasoning.
- Store in the refrigerator and let it marinade for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, carefully drizzle the salmon with the remaining olive oil and a little lime juice.
- Pour the remaining juice around the fish.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC or 375ºFand roast for approximately 35 minutes.
- If you used fillets, bake for about 20 minutes.
- Mid way through cooking, spoon some of the sauce from the bottom of the dish, over the fish.
- Once the fish is roasted, remove from the oven and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here is a list of the top 10 steakhouses in Lisbon, Portugal. These restaurants offers a wide range of culinary experiences, including delicious steaks.
I loved this dish so much as it takes me back to my child hood and watching my mother make it, I am so glad I can repeat these dishes so that my children can also make them !
With no doubt, hygiene and cleanliness are important considerations for those working in the food preparation industry.