Portuguese Lime Roasted Salmon Recipe
- In a mortar, place the flower of salt (flor de sal), spices and white pepper to taste.
- Crush everything with the mortar until its well mixed.
- Season the inside of the salmon with half of the mixture.
- Spread half of the remainin seasoning over the salmon.
- Pour 2/3 of the olive oil on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the salmon with the seasoned side down on the baking dish.
- Season the top of the fish with the remaining seasoning.
- Store in the refrigerator and let it marinade for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, carefully drizzle the salmon with the remaining olive oil and a little lime juice.
- Pour the remaining juice around the fish.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC or 375ºFand roast for approximately 35 minutes.
- If you used fillets, bake for about 20 minutes.
- Mid way through cooking, spoon some of the sauce from the bottom of the dish, over the fish.
- Once the fish is roasted, remove from the oven and serve.
You Might Also Like These