This amazing Portuguese style pasta with shrimp recipe (receita de massa com camarão) is very quick to make and makes a great week night meal.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 lb of shrimp1 lb of pasta (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)1 onion2 garlic cloves2 tomatoes1 knorr stock cube (to taste)1 bay leaf Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cook the pasta in water with a little salt (follow directions on the package).
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and combine the chopped onion, chopped garlic, the bay leaf and let it cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté a little.
- Add the shrimp and the knorr broth cube and cook until the shrimp is cooked.
- Drain the pasta, add it to a casserole dish, add the shrimp and mix very well.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
How to make Portuguese beer tarts, also known as queijadas de cerveja are delicious pastries that are popular in Portugal, particularly in the Lisbon region. These tarts have a rich history and are a beloved treat...
Here are 5 great Portuguese recipe books I highly recommend you get for yourself or someone you know who loves Portuguese food.
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make the popular pastéis de feijão (Portuguese bean tarts).