Portuguese Style Pasta with Shrimp Recipe
Posted in: PastaWed, Jan 16, 2019
4 out of 5 with 9 ratings
Views: 16295 - Comments 0
This amazing Portuguese style pasta with shrimp recipe (receita de massa com camarão) is very quick to make and makes a great week night meal.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 lb of shrimp1 lb of pasta (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)1 onion2 garlic cloves2 tomatoes1 knorr stock cube (to taste)1 bay leaf Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cook the pasta in water with a little salt (follow directions on the package).
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and combine the chopped onion, chopped garlic, the bay leaf and let it cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté a little.
- Add the shrimp and the knorr broth cube and cook until the shrimp is cooked.
- Drain the pasta, add it to a casserole dish, add the shrimp and mix very well.
Recipe & Photo Credit: omeuespasso.blogspot.pt
Member since Oct 1, 2015