Portuguese Peasant Style Ribs Recipe
- In a pot, place the olive oil, onion and chopped garlic, the chopped parsley and the bay leaf and cook until the onion begins to look slightly translucent.
- Add the already peeled and chopped tomatoes and stir occasionally until the tomatoes are sauted.
- Add the ribs, the chouriço, the piri-piri sauce, the paprika, salt, white wine, carrots and a little water and let it cook for a while (if it starts getting dry, add more water).
- When the meat is almost cooked, add the potatoes and more water if necessary.
- Let everything cook for another 10 minutes and finally add the chickpeas.
- Let it finish cooking and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like These