This delicious parsley style garlic bread recipe (receita de pão com alho e salsa) takes only 15 minutes to make.
1 large baguette3 cloves of garlic1/4 cup of butter5 tablespoons of fresh parsley* Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Start by making some cuts in the baguette (the size you want the slices to be).
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and combine the minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Put the baguette on a baking sheet and brush generously with the garlic and parsley butter and add butter inside the cuts made in the baguette as well.
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, cut into slices and brush with the remaining garlic and parsley butter.
There are no comments for this recipe.