This delicious parsley style garlic bread recipe (receita de pão com alho e salsa) takes only 15 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 large baguette3 cloves of garlic1/4 cup of butter5 tablespoons of fresh parsley Get Portuguese ingredients
- Start by making some cuts in the baguette (the size you want the slices to be).
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and combine the minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Put the baguette on a baking sheet and brush generously with the garlic and parsley butter and add butter inside the cuts made in the baguette as well.
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, cut into slices and brush with the remaining garlic and parsley butter.
Making this for dinner today. Thanks
6 months ago, Sunday, May 7, 2023
You might also like:
Michael Santos shows you how to make and gives you a little history on Portuguese tempura (peixinhos da horta) with a few twists.
Cooking measurements can vary depending on where you are located in the world. However, some of the most common cooking measurements used in recipes include.
Stocking up? You don't have to forgo all the fresh food! Here are nine produce items you can buy and store for several weeks, plus some pantry-friendly ways to use them.