Parsley & Garlic Bread (Pão com alho e salsa) Recipe
Posted in: Bread RecipesFri, Jan 18, 2019
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1 large baguette3 cloves of garlic1/4 cup of butter5 tablespoons of fresh parsley * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Start by making some cuts in the baguette (the size you want the slices to be).
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and combine the minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Put the baguette on a baking sheet and brush generously with the garlic and parsley butter and add butter inside the cuts made in the baguette as well.
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, cut into slices and brush with the remaining garlic and parsley butter.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!