Cocoa Marble Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesSat, Jan 19, 2019
4 out of 5 with 58 ratings
- Beat the butter well with the sugar until it's smooth.
- Then add the eggs, one by one stirring between each addition.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and add it to the mixture.
- Finally, add the orange juice and beat well until a homogeneous batter is obtained.
- Remove 1/3 of the dough, add the cocoa powder to it and mix well.
- In a greased form, place the white batter.
- Add some chocolate chunks on top.
- Finally, add the batter with the cocoa powder on top, stick in a spoon handle all the way to the bottom, and slide it from side to side a few times to mix/blend in the cocoa batter a little with the white batter.
- Bake at 190ºC or 375ºF for about 45 minutes.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)