Portuguese Cocoa Marble Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Jan 19, 2019
3 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1 cup of butter2 cups and 2 tablespoons of flour1 and 1/4 cup of brown sugar5 eggs1 teaspoon of baking powderJuice of 1 orange2 tablespoons of cocoa powderChocolate chunks (to taste)
- Beat the butter well with the sugar until it's smooth.
- Then add the eggs, one by one stirring between each addition.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and add it to the mixture.
- Finally, add the orange juice and beat well until a homogeneous batter is obtained.
- Remove 1/3 of the dough, add the cocoa powder to it and mix well.
- In a greased form, place the white batter.
- Add some chocolate chunks on top.
- Finally, add the batter with the cocoa powder on top, stick in a spoon handle all the way to the bottom, and slide it from side to side a few times to mix/blend in the cocoa batter a little with the white batter.
- Bake at 190ºC or 375ºF for about 30 minutes.
You Might Also Like These