Portuguese Roasted Octopus with Garlic Sauce Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesTue, Jan 29, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Bake the octopus and let it cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Cut it into pieces and place it in a clay pot.
- In a frying pan, place the rolled garlic, bay leaf, chilli pepper and a generous amount of olive oil.
- Cook until the garlic has browned.
- Add the paprika, mix well and pour it over the octopus.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve hot.