This delicious Portuguese roasted octopus with garlic sauce recipe (receita de polvo no forno com molho de alho) is very easy to prepare and it makes a great entre.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 cooked octopus1 head of garlic1 piri piri (chili) pepper2 bay leavesOlive oil (to taste)1 teaspoon of papricaCoriander (to taste), chopped Get Portuguese ingredients
- Bake the octopus and let it cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Cut it into pieces and place it in a clay pot.
- In a frying pan, place the rolled garlic, bay leaf, chilli pepper and a generous amount of olive oil.
- Cook until the garlic has browned.
- Add the paprika, mix well and pour it over the octopus.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve hot.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Opened in 1956, Marisqueira Cervejaria Ramiro is a Lisbon institution. Chef Pedro M.P. Goncalves talks to us about his family-run restaurant known for serving some of the city’s best seafood. All dishes are shared,...
How to make Portuguese beer tarts, also known as queijadas de cerveja are delicious pastries that are popular in Portugal, particularly in the Lisbon region. These tarts have a rich history and are a beloved treat...
Santa Cruz beach covers an extended stretch of sand. The purity of both the waters and sands here comes in addition to the surrounding picturesque landscapes and ensure that Santa Cruz is a highly popular tourist...