Portuguese Style Shrimp with Bacon Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Feb 4, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leave the tailsSlices of bacon Juice of 1 lemon1 clove of garlic, grated1 teaspoon of paprika3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil1/2 teaspoon of Kosher saltPepper (to taste)
- Whisk the lemon juice, garlic, paprika, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste in a shallow baking dish.
- Add the shrimp and toss so it's well coated, marinate in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the shrimp in the marinade so it's well coated, than one at a time, remove each shrimp and wrap with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the shrimp seam-side down on a baking sheet and spoon any remaining marinade over the shrimp.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 230ºC or 450ºF until the bacon is crisp and the shrimp are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
You Might Also Like These