Portuguese Style Shrimp with Bacon Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Feb 4, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leave the tailsSlices of bacon Juice of 1 lemon1 clove of garlic, grated1 teaspoon of paprika3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil1/2 teaspoon of Kosher saltPepper (to taste)
- Whisk the lemon juice, garlic, paprika, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste in a shallow baking dish.
- Add the shrimp and toss so it's well coated, marinate in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the shrimp in the marinade so it's well coated, than one at a time, remove each shrimp and wrap with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the shrimp seam-side down on a baking sheet and spoon any remaining marinade over the shrimp.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 230ºC or 450ºF until the bacon is crisp and the shrimp are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These