Shrimp with Bacon Appetizers Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesMon, Feb 4, 2019
4 out of 5 with 6 ratings
- Whisk the lemon juice, garlic, paprika, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste in a shallow baking dish.
- Add the shrimp and toss so it's well coated, marinate in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the shrimp in the marinade so it's well coated, than one at a time, remove each shrimp and wrap with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the shrimp seam-side down on a baking sheet and spoon any remaining marinade over the shrimp.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 230ºC or 450ºF until the bacon is crisp and the shrimp are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)