Portuguese Pork with Chickpeas Soup Recipe
- Cut the pork loin into cubes.
- In a pan with some olive oil over medium heat, add the onion, the garlic, the bay leaf and the chili pepper.
- Once the onion is translucent, add the meat and let it cook a little.
- Then season with the salt and add the paprika, the tomato and mix well.
- Next add the wine and let it evapurate a little, then add the water and let it cook a little.
- When the meat is almost cooked, add the carrot and the chopped cabbage and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, add the spinach leaves, mix and turn off the heat leaving the pot covered so that the vegetables finish cooking.
- Finally add the chickpeas, mix well and serve.
You Might Also Like These