This delicious cream of tomato with roasted vegetables soup recipe (receita de sopa de creme de tomate e legumes assados) is easy to make and also very healthy.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h|
|Ready In||1 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
5 tablespoons of olive oil2 medium carrots, cut into pieces1 and 1/2 lbs of whole ripe tomatoes1 medium yellow zucchini, cut into pieces with peelThe white part (shaft) of 1 leek, cut into pieces4 sprigs of fresh basilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)1 liter of chicken broth or natural vegetable brothMozzarella cheese (to taste), cut into cubes Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a baking dish, place the tomatoes (if they are very large, cut them in half), the carrot, the leek, the zucchini, the basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the vegetables very well with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F and let the vegetables roast for about 50 minutes.
- After the 50 minutes or when the vegetables are roasted, remove them from the oven.
- Place all the contents from the baking dish into a pan and heat.
- Add the chicken broth, once it boils, let it boil for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, blend everything using a hand blender until it turns creamy.
- Serve with the Mozzarella cheese cubes and garnish to taste.
These recipes are so insanely good! This sounds delissh! So glad I joined up.
1 year ago, Tuesday, February 22, 2022
You might also like:
With no doubt, hygiene and cleanliness are important considerations for those working in the food preparation industry.
On this video, Michael Santos from Just Cook with Michael Santos shows you how to make Portuguese flame grilled chouriço (chouriço a bombeiro) step by step.
Learn how to make the best Portuguese custard tarts (pasteis de nata) with Michael Santos.
How to make a easy Portuguese white wine sangria, a delightful and refreshing cocktail that combines the bright and crisp flavors of white wine with an array of fresh fruits and a touch of sweetness.
The Azores, Portugal are perfect for outdoor adventure. From flying to the Azores to exploring the beaches and hiking in the lush, crater lake dotted landscapes.
Watch this video to learn why young Americans are moving to Portugal.