Portuguese Cream of Tomato with Roasted Vegetables Soup Recipe
- In a baking dish, place the tomatoes (if they are very large, cut them in half), the carrot, the leek, the zucchini, the basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the vegetables very well with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F and let the vegetables roast for about 50 minutes.
- After the 50 minutes or when the vegetables are roasted, remove them from the oven.
- Place all the contents from the baking dish into a pan and heat.
- Add the chicken broth, once it boils, let it boil for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, blend everything using a hand blender until it turns creamy.
- Serve with the Mozzarella cheese cubes and garnish to taste.
You Might Also Like These