Portuguese Peas with Poached Eggs Recipe
- Put the peas in water to thaw.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the striped bacon and cook it.
- Add the chouriço, onion and garlic cloves.
- Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and the peas, cover the pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and stir.
- Crack the eggs into the pan.
- Cook the eggs a little, but make sure the yolk does not solidify.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with a little pepper and the coriander and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like These