Portuguese Moist & Fluffy Orange Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesMon, Feb 11, 2019
4 out of 5 with 50 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 170°C or 340°F .
- Grease a cake form with butter and sprinkle it with flour.
- Beat the butter with the sugar, add the eggs, flour, baking powder, the orange zest and orange juice and beat again very well.
- Pour the batter into the form and bake for about 40 minutes or until the cake is done.
- Beat the orange juice very well with 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Once you unmold unformed cake, pour this over the cake while it is still hot.
- Let the cake cool down completely and serve.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
Chris Ledo - Friday, September 17, 2021, 1 Month ago
I love orange cakes so I'm going to have to try this recipe for sure!!!!