Portuguese Moist & Fluffy Orange Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 170°C or 340°F .
- Grease a cake form with butter and sprinkle it with flour.
- Beat the butter with the sugar, add the eggs, flour, baking powder, the orange zest and orange juice and beat again very well.
- Pour the batter into the form and bake for about 40 minutes or until the cake is done.
- Beat the orange juice very well with 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Once you unmold unformed cake, pour this over the cake while it is still hot.
- Let the cake cool down completely and serve.
You Might Also Like These