Portuguese Moist & Fluffy Orange Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Feb 11, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Cake:3/4 cup of softened butter1 cup of sugar2 cups of flour4 eggs1 tablespoon of baking powderZest from 1 orangeJuice from 1 and 1/2 orangesTopping:3 tablespoons of powdered sugarJuice from 1/2 orange Get these ingredients & more
- Preheat the oven to 170°C or 340°F .
- Grease a cake form with butter and sprinkle it with flour.
- Beat the butter with the sugar, add the eggs, flour, baking powder, the orange zest and orange juice and beat again very well.
- Pour the batter into the form and bake for about 40 minutes or until the cake is done.
- Beat the orange juice very well with 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Once you unmold unformed cake, pour this over the cake while it is still hot.
- Let the cake cool down completely and serve.
You Might Also Like These