Portuguese Fish & Seafood Cataplana Recipe
- Arrange and cut the fish into pieces, add to a bowl and season with the lemon juice, the white wine, salt, and pepper and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the onions into slices and chop the garlic.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices.
- Wash, clean the seeds and cut the green pepper into strips.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- In the cataplana, place the onion, garlic, tomato, pepper, potatoes, drained fish, also add the mussels, clams, thawed shrimp and bay leaf, drizzle with the marinade over everything and then drizzle with the Worcestershire sauce and olive oil.
- Place the cataplana over medium heat, cover it and simmer for about 35 minutes, lightly shaking the cataplana from time to time.
- Make sure everything is well cooked, remove from the heat and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
You Might Also Like These