Portuguese Pork Loin with Orange Recipe
- In a baking dish, place the loin and brush it with the olive oil, season with salt, pepper and papriks rub it all over the meat.
- Add the bay leaf and parsley, drizzle the wine and orange juice over and place it in the fridge for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C or 430°F.
- Remove the loin from the refrigerator and spread the lard or vegetable shorting on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes, turn the loin and drizzle it with sauce from the bottom of the baking dish.
- Reduce the heat to 200°C or 390°F and roast for another 50 minutes.
- Garnish with the orange slices and serve.
You Might Also Like These